Dr. Nayana P Hegde
Dr. Nayana P Hegde
Dr. Nayana P Hegde has a vast and distinct set of skills that give her the ability to practice and treat with distinction.
The genesis of this journey can be traced back to the work she did in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the Bangalore Medical College under the legendary (Late) Dr P. V. Hegde. By being that great healer’s personal assistant for 8 years, she acquired a firm grounding in medical practice as well as health issues concerning women and children. Later, she joined as Ayurveda and Yoga Consultant at Rudra Naturopathy Yoga and Rehabilitation centre in Chennai where she adopted holistic approaches to treatment of various lifestyle disorders. Her meaningful contributions to the Tamil Nadu voluntary health services include a program that encouraged NGOs to introduce Ayurveda in their healthcare Systems.
She Joined Ojas Holistic Healthcare Centre as a consultant for the Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy and simultaneously, she worked in a program that included Yoga, Pranayama and meditation techniques – all of them tailored to ensure a healthy pregnancy for mother and child.
Additionally, she has been a part of research projects in providing supportive care in crucial areas such as breast cancer.
Today, as the founder of The Vaidya, she brings her wealth of expertise into play for every person who approaches her for help. And one of the biggest joys in her life is the realization that she is able to help those in distress.
- Lifestyle disorders
- Skin and Hair care
- Skin Disorders
- Women’s health
- Wellness (Puberty, Pregnancy, Menopause)
- Children’s health
- Detox for mind and Body
- Preventive healthcare
- BAMS (integrated degree – Ayurveda and allopathy)
- Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Guidance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Social initiative and Management
- Certified Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation teacher and practitioner.
- Certification In Child development
- I will treat the root-cause, not the symptom.
- To holistically address a person’s health, I will treat the mind, body and soul. In other words, I will offer them the combined power of counseling, Yoga therapy and Ayurveda