"Managing Stress" in our day-to-day Life. Most of the times we come across people who keep muttering that there is nothing one can do about stress. Our monthly recurring expenses are increasing, long hours at work, compulsion to do multiple tasks simultaneously, there will never be more hours in the day, and our work and home responsibilities will always be demanding, so on and so forth. But you have a lot more control than you might think. Managing stress is all about taking charge of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions and more than all the way you deal with problems and challenges. No matter how stressed you are in your life, there are steps that you can take to relieve the pressure.
1. Move yourselves frequently, do not sit for more than 45 minutes to one hour in a place.
2. Do something you enjoy every day
3. Talk to people who care for you and are people with positive attitude.
4. Get all the restful sleep that your body need to feel your best. Don’t go to bed with all the baggage of problems
5. Reduce and gradually refrain from your intake of alcohol, nicotine and caffeine
6. Deal with the problems by considering as many alternatives as possible and consider such problems as challenges that will make your thoughts to look at solutions
Until you accept responsibility for the role you play in creating or maintaining it, your stress level will remain outside your control. In our next blog, we love to share with you the symptoms of stress, which are our physical, emotional and behavioural reactions of our life’s situation. Thereafter, we will share with you some of the very effective tips and solutions to manage stress. It would be great if you could share your views, experiences and suggestions.